Clipping Paths & Masking

Hello,

Image etching and masking is time consuming, boring and overall painful, your time is worth more.

The good news is www.deepetch.com has arrived!

The worlds largest service provider for Photoshop® clipping paths
and image masking services has opened its doors to the public featuring:

> A complete online submission and download portal

> Flat rates, which means transparent pricing and no waiting for quotes

> Live chat for anytime support

> 1 - 48 hr delivery for up to 500 images

> Prices from 60 cents per Image

> Best of all, you rate the complexity levels, we just etch

View our pricing page at www.deepetch.com/price.php

Register now at www.deepetch.com and receive three credits to get you going
at no cost, so you can trial our service with no obligation.

Regards

Deepetch Team
www.deepetch.com