Re: Cambio de idioma en Iceweasel

	Hi!

 Sorry for replying in english, but my spanish isn't really useable. I
just was able to figure out that you wrote in spanish and did put your
strings into babelfish. :)

Am Freitag, den 06.06.2008, 18:33 +0200 schrieb asier:
> Iceweasel 2.0.0.14
> Menu Editar--> preferencias-->avanzado-->idiomas

 Thanks - but the informations are a bit out of scope. The only context
I can come up with would be the http://www.debian.org/intro/cn page and
that you would have to have these informations on there, is that
correct?

 There has been a slight change in the menu structure from Firefox 1.5
to 2.0 (or Iceweasel, but it's the same product), we propably should
update the informations to reflect that (and also note the similarities
between Firefox and Iceweasel).

 Thanks for your notice, we will see on how to add it properly. If you
meant something else, pretty please be a bit more verbose on what you
intended to do with that mail.

 So long,
Rhonda