Re: Webservice for security patches and notes ?

On Tue Jun 03, 2008 at 14:09:59 +0200, Dominique Muhlke wrote:

> I want to know if there is any possibility to get security-notifications
> via webservice or something like that ?

  You might enjoy the RSS feed:

    http://www.debian.org/security/dsa.en.rdf

  Otherwise your best bet is to subscribe to the
 debian-security-announce mailing list, and I wouldn't
 imagine it would be too hard to trigger actions based
 upon the new arrival of messages to that list..

Steve
--
Managed Anti-Spam Service
http://mail-scanning.com/