Re: Our Disturbing Experience

You've sent a mesage to debian-ctte@lists.debian.org which is not for
the discussion of issues such as this, and as such has been rerouted.

On Tue, 27 May 2008, general@zandooy.com wrote:
> Two weeks ago we sent an email to leader@debian.org because we could
> not determine the proper department to contact about our experience.

The team responsible for the list of vendors on debian.org/CD/vendors
is debian-www@lists.debian.org with whom you have already spoken on
5/7/2008, and to whom this message has been sent.

> Then we discovered that our "Department to Department"
> communications had been shared with search engines. This was a very
> surprising and unwelcome shock and dare we say, unprofessional. Our
> attempt to support the Debian project became a disturbing
> experience.

Debian is an organization whose communications are almost entirely
available to the public in the interest of transparency. If this
causes a problem for you or your organization, then contacting Debian
is not in your best interest. Please see
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#disclaimer and

Considering that your listing has been removed to comply with your
desire to avoid deep-linking to your website, it seems apparent that
this issue has been resolved. leader@ Cc'ed to advise him of this
fact.

Don Armstrong

--
No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free
[...] You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.