Re: libglade0

	Hi!

 As first hint, please be aware that the debian-www list is about
coordinating the efforts for the website of Debian. Your question might
be more appropriate to a -user list.

Am Sonntag, den 25.05.2008, 16:22 +0100 schrieb Gary:
> I recently added the uk mirror to my list of sources.  Unfortunately the
> synaptic package manager generated an error saying that the public key
> was wrong or unavailable.  I am new to this (linux) having recently
> installed Ubuntu 8.04.

 Here I wonder, Ubuntu is based on Debian - but ubuntu offers its own
mailing lists. You might want to redirect your question to a list of
theirs instead of a Debian one. Some side notes: What exact key did it
complain about? Did the message go away after another package list
update?

 So long,
Rhonda