Vendor Link for www.zandooy.com

IMPORTANT: You may only reply to this email if you include the word "Support" in the subject. Otherwise the email will be rejected by our server. This is to help us reduce the amount of spam we receive.

Dear Sir or Ma'am,
We offered you our website information to include in your list of
vendors. It was noticed that you have Zandooy.com listed but you are
deep linking through the product search option. Our operating standards require that we keep deep linking to a minimum. We must insist that you
link directly to our home page at "http://www.zandooy.com"; instead.
Visitors may then easily navigate to the Debian GNU/Linux product page
from our home page. If you are unwilling to link to our home page then
we prefer not to be linked to at all. Your cooperation is appreciated
and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank You,
Administrative Dept.
Zandooy.com