Reply immediately

Dear,

I am still waiting for response regarding the mail I sent two days back to you. As I told you, I am willing to assist you as regards settling all outstanding fees from the logistic department. I will take the responsibility of paying the fee for you if only you will tell me how much money you will give me immediately you confirm the transfer in your account or through cash call in your country. As soon as I hear from you, I will begin the process and let you know the detail release schedule. Please, keep this between me and you and do not let the director know that I am going to pay the fee for you. I hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Mrs. Doris  Patrick