Practice & Play in Germany this Summer

International Soccer Camp Germany,
Summer 2008 in Landenhausen,
State of Hesse near Frankfurt/Main

practice, play and camp out, for boys and girls age 10–15

week 1:
Monday, July 14th – July 21st, 2008 (for Individuals)
week 2:
Monday, July 21st – July 28th, 2008 (for Individuals)
week 3:
Monday, July 28th – August 4th, 2008
(for youth soccer teams with focus on team building and
season preparation)

Please check our website for detailed information and some nice
impressions from our previous camps:
www.bluebutterfly-events.com

Dirk Luenzer
Bluebutterfly-Events LLC
5, Red Oak Drive
Rye, N.Y., 10580, U.S.A.
+1-914-921-5532
luenzer@optonline.net

Dear Youth Soccer players,
dear Coaches and Parents,

after the great success of our Summer Soccer Camps in 2006 and 2007,
we are pleased to present our upcoming trips to Germany in July 2008.
Boys and girls between the age of 10–15 have the opportunity
to participate. Coaches and parents are welcome to join the group, a
special parents program will be offered depending on your interest.
In 2008 we offer three weeks of our Camp, the first and second week
is geared towards individual players of every skill level, the third
week for entire teams who like to prepare their team for the next
season. Depending on the interest we receive we can easily implement
your team in week 1 or 2, just let us know how flexible you are with
your travel plans.
The trip will be a true camping experience with soccer players living
in large tents on an amazing sports camp site. Boys and girls will
sleep separately with their own bath and locker room, supervision by
our male and female staff will be provided during the entire stay.
Local players from our partner clubs will stay with us for the entire
week and we will interact with them all week long. It will be a great
opportunity for young soccer players to meet and befriend peers from
other clubs and other countries. Play, practice and camp out with
players of your age in a fun and non-competitive environment and
improve your game with our professional coaching staff. For the
younger groups a special technical skill program will be offered
together with some basic tactical elements of the game. Besides
soccer and all the other sports we will focus on the social
interaction between the players during their stay.
Our goal is simply having a lot of fun, it will be an ultimate
experience for you, your friends, your team and maybe even your
parents if they decide to explore Germany during your stay at the
camp site.
Please take a few minutes and check out our website and get an
impression about the camp features and the superb fun we had in the
previous years.

www.bluebutterfly-events.com

Availability is limited, so please ensure that you reserve your spot
in time. Please contact me via phone (+1-914-921-5532) or email
(luenzer@optonline.net).

“I am looking forward to welcoming you to Germany in July 2008”

Yours sincerely,

Dirk Luenzer
U.S.S.F. Coach and DFB Lizenztrainer

To Unsubscribe, please click here.