Re: Timeline of the Debian project

Craig Small wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 03:58:44PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
>
> > I recently put together a partial timeline of the Debian project using
> > the SIMILE DHTML timeline component. I'm currently hosting the timeline
> > on my Alioth webspace[0].
>
> I like it!  It's very nice and let's us old-guys reminince back to the
> Good Old Days.
[...]
>  - Craig (11 years, gee its gone fast)

You obviously have lots of interesting info - I wonder if you could send me
a patch? :) It's rather difficult to locate sources for some early events.

The input files are simple, tab seperated text files:

  http://git.chris-lamb.co.uk/?p=debian-timeline.git;a=tree;f=data;hb=HEAD

Regards,

--
Chris Lamb, UK                                       chris@chris-lamb.co.uk