consultants page maintenance, amp breakages

        Hi!

 Recently I stumbled upon a b0rked commit done by amp to the
consultants.data file which ended up in a build error of the page. On
investigating what was going on I noticed some other entries that
doesn't seem to work with the usual workflow of the file.

 It seems to have become a lost and/or not transmitted knowledge that
the <address> container has to contain some <CCc> tag which accomplishes
two things: It prints the country name, and it counts the consultant for
the list at the top.

 Again, I don't think it was done on badwill, but please, if you add
someone new fiddling with that file tell them the proper way to address
the things, thanks. Hopefully this mail can make you aware of the thing
again.

 So long,
Rhonda