banners

Hello   ,
      i will to make  an enquiry of some Banner,the type of banner i will like from you is vinyl and the size i want is  32"x60" and what i want the banner to say is (Love one Another).The color of Background i want it to be Yellow and the text to be somehow Red.So can you please get me some price for a Quantity of  60 banners and please advise me the Payment method you do accept and also how long will it take you before getting me those banners for pickup to be Schedule.Please adivse to my email as soon as you recieved this email.
Thank You Very Much.
Regards
Rev. John