Re: conversion to subversion

Hi,

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> Hello, I was able to checkout using my alioth id amp-guest, but can't
> commit (or just don't know how). I get
>
> ,----[ ~/svn-webwml/trunk/webwml/english/consultants$ svn commit ]
> | Sending        consultants/consultant.data
> | Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> | svn: Can't create directory '/svn/webwml/db/transactions/80721-1.txn':
> | Permission denied
> | svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
> | svn:    '/home/amp/svn-webwml/trunk/webwml/english/svn-commit.2.tmp'
> `----
>
> I can access alioth with ssh key or password.

Well, only DD have write access right now. All the non-DD who have access
to the current CVS repository should ask to be added in the new Alioth group.

I suggest using the "Request to join" feature:
http://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=1135

Indicate in the comment the (pserver) login that you had to access the CVS
repository maybe.

All project admins (evo,joy,joey,kraai,djpig,treacy,csmall) will get a
mail to approve you. Alternatively you can also simply request access by
sending a mail here.

I'm not a "webwml" admin, but if nobody objects I can help approve
all those accounts.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog