Problem with installation - Need for a class

I am not getting as far as the package. I stated clearly the problem was with installation. Don't  tell anybody else you consider them junk .

From the READ ME:
Using Apt
=============
   After installing or upgrading, Debian's packaging system can use CDs,
   DVDs, local collections, or networked servers (FTP, HTTP) to
   automatically install software from (.deb packages). This is done
   preferably with the `apt' and `aptitude' programs.

I have not gotten the system fully installed to use the package function. I'll be more than happy to send this every email listed on your site until I am helped. I've asked nicely.
Debian Bug Tracking System <owner@bugs.debian.org> wrote:

Your message didn't have a Package: line at the start (in the
pseudo-header following the real mail header), or didn't have a
pseudo-header at all. Your message has been filed under junk but
otherwise ignored.

This makes it much harder for us to categorise and deal with your
problem report. Please _resubmit_ your report to submit\@bugs.debian.org
and tell us which package the report is on. For help, check out
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.

Your message was dated Sat, 8 Mar 2008 20:27:57 -0800 (PST) and had
message-id <273034.28801.qm@web54406.mail.yahoo.com>
and subject Problem with installation - Need for a class.
The complete text of it is attached to this message.

If you need any assistance or explanation please contact owner@bugs.debian.org.

--
-1: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=-1
Debian Bug Tracking System