suggestions for the CD page

I would like to make the following suggestions to http://www.debian.org/CD/

1) The order of the bulleted items can use some improvement. Here is what I
suggest
  . minimal bootable image
  . downloading with jigdo
  . downloading using HTTP, FTP
  . downloading using bittorrent
  . buy finished CD-ROMs

rationale :- The ordering should be such that the user looks at the first
option and then if it does not work out for him then go to the next
possible option. The idea is to minimize the number of entries to be read
by the user. Most users use the net install image, if not then they should
download with jigdo. If that is not possible, use the HTTP method etc.,

>From a user perspective, I think the above order makes sense. IMHO the
current order is a bit messed up :-)

2) I think it would be nice to refer the "minimal bootable CD image" as "net
install image" or the other way around through out the document. Two kinds
of terms used for the same thing could be confusing.

3) At the bottom of the page, there is a line such as

debian_on_cd:  faq · net_install · buy · jigdo · http_ftp · misc

which gives an overview of the whole page. I think this part can go on the
top instead of being at the bottom. That way, the user knows what is in
store without requiring to read the whole page.

3) In http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#stable , it would be nice to put a
link to the page containing the list of packages on each CD. I recently
found out that such a list is available at
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/i386/list-cd/

hth
raju
--