Who's using Debian?

1. Name of organization (in the form of division, organization, country).

IT, Lanten Tárhely, Hungary, Europe

2. Organization type (educational, non-profit, commercial, government)

Commercial

3. (optional) Home page link

http://webhosting.lanten.hu

4. A paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian.

Using Debian on all of our servers was maybe one of the best decisions we've ever made. After 3000+ domains, 2000+ mysql databases and 10000+ e-mail addresses on 10+ machines we're still experienced no propblems due to the operating system.

We started using it because of our hosting admin being a Debian-maniac. We still find it fine - sophisticated packet handling, security, reliability, scalability.

--
Thanks in advice guys. You may correct my bad english, if You want :)

Andras P. Toth
Hungary
Lanten Tárhely