Re: html tags fixing in english only VS l10n on www.debian.org

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 12:47:03AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> [...]

I heard that Japanese translation people are quite exhausted with the
side effect of "normalization" efforts.

I guess some people want xhtml.  (I see some of them were over
enthusiastic and wrongly directed even to wml etc.)

It may be good cause but I think using too much manual work for this
sounds like un-Debian way.  Where is the technical solution?

I think those who want to move our web page to xhtml, they need to come
up with some hack for po file update system so these tag updates will
not break translation data.

Good luck.

Osamu