Re: Translating packages.debian.org (Call for translations)

Frank Lichtenheld escreveu:
> [bcc'ing existing translators]
>
> Hi.
>
> As most of you might have noticed, packages.debian.org has gone through
> quite some changes in the last months. After this has now stabilized
> somewhat and after I (mostly) fixed the l10n support again, I would now welcome
> translations of these websites.

I will work on that, with the l10n-portuguese team.

> The files to translate are available from the git repository. You can
> either download them from the webinterface
> http://git.debian.org/?p=webwml/packages.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=HEAD
> (follow the "raw" links)
> or clone the git repository from
> git://git.debian.org/webwml/packages.git

I got it. :)

 > Advanced topics
> ===============
>
> 1) write access
> ---------------
> non-DDs with write access to the website CVS are not automatically
> added to the webwml project on alioth, please ask me to do this
> manually (the alioth web interface has means to do that).

I don't have write access to webwml but, if possible, can I be added?
My alioth user is frolic-guest (with ssh working by keys).

King regards,

- --
Eder L. Marques

   .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **