Re: Please check DSA 1381 and 1370

	Hia again!

Am Dienstag, den 16.10.2007, 10:13 +0200 schrieb Ingrid Fuchs:
>  That said, updates are usually pretty hard to merge, especially they
> usually have some changed text in there too so parts of the issues
> aren't really avoidable - though I'd like to be proven wrong.

 ... and if there are more general problems with the generated
advisories that would need tweaking with every single of them I *highly*
encourage to fix these issues in the parse-advisory.pl script in
english/security instead of activly letting such issues pop up - and if
it's about grammar issues also get in contact with the security person
who issued the original advisory because updates to DSAs aren't that
uncommon.

 So long,
Rhonda [goes and adds the first mail link back into the .data file]