Why, oh why, will bugs.debian.org not accept an update to my BT

I really hope this is the right place to report this problem - I found the
e-mail address on <http://www.debian.org/Bugs/>.

This is the problem:  Earlier today I issued a bug report to debian - 446106.
When I now try to follow up on the report, the mails are
rejected "administratively" - please see the attached report.  This is quite
unacceptable - I wish to proceed in solution of the problem, not fight e-mail
problems.  This is the second attempt that fails.

best regards
--
Peder Chr. Nørgaard     e-mail: pcn@pogt.dk
Gefionsvej 19           spejder-e-mail: hathi@gallerne.dk

--- Begin Message ---
This is the Postfix program at host pasmtpB.tele.dk.

			The Postfix program

<446106@bugs.debian.org>: host bugs.debian.org[140.211.166.43] said: 550
    Administrative prohibition (in reply to end of DATA command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; pasmtpB.tele.dk
Arrival-Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:52:56 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; 446106@bugs.debian.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host bugs.debian.org[140.211.166.43] said: 550
On Wednesday 10 October 2007, Sven Joachim wrote:

> Can you please try aptitude instead of apt-get?  Aptitude has an
> interactive resolver that can try several solutions and generally
> gives more information than apt-get.
>
> Thanks,
>        Sven

Sven, that was a really good piece of advice.  aptitude indicated that the
problem was a conflict with package libgl1-mesa-swx11.  I could not remove
that package without killing xorg&kde.  But I could install libgl1-mesa-glx -
that removed libgl1-mesa-swx11 and a few other libraries while evidently
satisfying the necessary dependencies.  After that, installing nvidia-glx
worked.

So we (the fraction of the Debian community using non-free nvidia code) really
have two problems:

1) that in this case - which I think will happen to everyone trying to install
nvidia-glx on an october 2007 "sid" debian - installing nvidia-glx is
non-trivial exercise.  This could be seen as a bug - at least a documentation
bug - for nvidia-graphics-driver. The bug is pretty new - I did the same
exercise on a different "sid" debian system in September and did not hit this
particular wall.

2) that apt is giving a completely useless error message in this situation, a
message that does not help at all figuring out what the real problem is.
This could be seen as a bug for apt.

Any suggestions as on how to proceed?  I don't have a problem any longer - but
a lot of other people might.

best regards
--
Peder Chr. Nørgaard     e-mail: pcn@pogt.dk
Gefionsvej 19           spejder-e-mail: hathi@gallerne.dk
DK-8230 Åbyhøj          tel: +45 87 44 11 99
Denmark                 mob: +45 30 91 84 31

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---