Re: [listmaster] Lowering SA score for your list

	Hi!

Am Donnerstag, den 04.10.2007, 15:55 +0200 schrieb Martin Zobel-Helas:
> Be aware that lowering the score by .2 points might risk in having more
> false possitives, which then would not appear on the lists.

 I wonder - we have X-Spam-Status in the headers and in the archive of
the lists, how about taking a peak on what is hit with that?  Personally
I would have expected to have those stats offered in connection with the
suggestion, because it would show that the suggestion is based on
something...

 I did a quick look into debian-www.200709.gz and found with mutt's
limiting feature and "~h 'X-Spam-Status:.*score=3\.(2|3)'" as match 5
mails out of 467 that were just spam.

 Some more stats on the other backmonths:
january (196 messages): 1 false positive (cd vendor addition request),
no other match
february (269 messages): 1 false positive (unresponded ubuntu user
request), 4 spam
march (289 messages): 3 spam, no false positive
april (593 messages): 1 spam, no false positive
may (274 messages): 5 spam, no false positive
june (230 messages): no match at all
july (235 messages): 1 spam, no false positive
august (204 messages): no match at all

 This is it for this year, and it wasn't too much work to get that
stats.  Now we have a basis to discuss on. ;)

 So long,
Rhonda