Flashplayer9 Won't Work

in Iceweasel.

It says it's loading -- and appears to, but -- Not!

And it won't even recognize any firefox ./installer
commands.

Okay - even Microsoft is giving way to flashplayer --
if iceweasel won't work with the standard requirements
-- what good is it?

Even children must obey the laws of demand -- so if
you're acting with the intelligence of a child, I am
demanding that you obey and fix the situation so that
Iceweasel works with Flashplayer9 -- or your toys will
be taken away.  I don't care how old you think you are
-- obviously you're not as mature as you believe
yourself to be. You eventually will eat crap and die
like the rest of us -- so fix the damn program and
shut up about it.

If you don't like my tonality -- then quit being a
spoiled rotten child and be responsible.

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca