Re: Bittorrent Downloads

	Hi!

 Please note that this list is in english, so I will response in english
language, too.

Am Freitag, den 28.09.2007, 21:54 +0200 schrieb Denis Klimek:
> ich versuche mir gerade folgende Debian-Torrents herunterladen, jedoch
> ohne eine Quelle zu erhalten:
>
> debian_testing_source_CD_1.iso.torrent
> debian_testing_amd64_CD_1.iso.torrent
>
> Es gibt kein einzigen Quellclient, habe zu keinem eine Verbindung. NULL
> von NULL :-(

 It is quite interesting why anyone would produce a torrent file for
_testing_ which is a moving target anyway.  The files are produced once
a week from what I know, so if you fetch such a file you don't have much
time to really download it through it.

 I would really suggest to switch to jigdo for testing/unstable images
and forget about torrents.  It's quite hard to to track these parts
anyway, and bittorent isn't able to properly cope with moving targets.

 So long,
Rhonda