Who's using Debian

  1. Name of organization AAMM learning coop.  Tulsa Oklahoma,  Albuquerque, NM USA

  2. Organization type  non-profit

  3. http://aammlearn.org

  4. AAMM learning coop is a non profit organization that provides a location where physicians, medical students, and others can freely exchange information that teaches or tests knowledge in the medical arts and sciences.   We use Debian to host a LAMP server.  We also use Debian (Desktop version) to generate content.    Debian is a very robust system.  We have had unprecedented uptime.  Also it is very secure.   Debian also affords a very user friendly update tool.   It is a rock solid distribution that is easy to use and implement.