Re: data about CD/DVD vendors not up to date

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 11:46:17PM +0200, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> the data about German CD and DVD vendors is not up to date.  Several
> vendors sell only DVDs while the table states that they sell (also) CDs.

Hi Wolfgang,
thanks for the hint! It is a quite boring job to keep the list up to date.
It is already in a much better state than only a few months ago, as we've
slowly been removing outdated entries, updating URLs etc. Checking and
updating the "CD/DVD" entries as well as the list of architectures is on my
"to do" list.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯