Search box and http://search.debian.org

Hi!

Currently, the search box on the homepage (in the navigation bar on the
left), redirects to http://search.debian.org, which says we
don't have a search at the moment, that "we're working on it", and that
the user should use google in the mean time.

As the "we're working on it" text has been there for as long as I can
rememeber, I wonder is actually somebody is working on it.  If not,
would anyone object to changing the search box on the homepage to use
Google directly?  I think that would be much more user-friendly.

Kinds regards,
Bas.

| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |
|----------------------------| Fingerprint: c1f5 f24c d514 3fec 8bf6 |
| bas@debian.org             |              a2b1 2bae e41f 0644 fab7 |