Re: Addition to mailing list code of conduct as discussed on debian-user?

amacater@galactic.demon.co.uk (Andrew M.A. Cater) wrote:
> [...] It may be a good idea to add to the mailing lists code of
> conduct a couple of extra lines: [...]
> A lot of questions asked on debian-user and debian-devel are [...]

Those points about debian-user and debian-devel should be posted to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/ and
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/
not the lists code of conduct.  Both of those pages could do with
better explanations of the lists, in my opinion, but I'd rather the
participants created them.

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.