Re: I want to stop all these crazy emails coming to me.

Hello,

For this you should contact the address "listmaster@lists.debian.org"
instead of this mailing list. I've set reply-to to that address.

On Monday 04 June 2007 21:15, Jeff Stanich wrote:
> Somehow I am getting all kinds of crazy emails over the last three days
> and I want it to stop.

It would help if you would tell us exactly what kind of crazy emails.
Best is to attach one of the mails as an example (do not copy the contents
of the mail, but attach the complete original message!).

> Can you do that for me?
> How did I get on a List?
> I want off the List!

Without any additional information, we CANNOT help you.

Cheers,
Frans Pop