information.for Debian

In principle pardon my English is not very good
We are interested in the participation of the Debian Project in Our Country, Paraguay, at the present time is not offered here like Linux alternative to its distribution, the quality of Internet causes that it is very difficult obtaining by Web the copies of he himself. Our company installs Servers linux and of effect of this we are in favor closely together of the community of users of this operating system. We wished to know if you prune to distribute to Debian here, is clear that the exemptions are of the project, is not our idea to make money, single interests imposing to us a stable product as it is debian it. Next we sent the data to them that they ask for but this explanation was important.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards

--
Proyectos de Ingenieria SA