patch to webwml/english/volatile/index.wml

Please apply the following patch:

  http://scratch.madduck.net/debian__www__volatile__index.wml.diff
  1932 468d07bb6a5b4e732f95ab9f2e1c0fbd

I would also appreciate if you could consider giving me write access
to the archive so that I can patch up small issues in the future
in a more efficient way. I know I should be mailing webmaster@ with
a CC to Joey, but I assume you all read this list too, so I shall
only contact you directly in a few days if I have not heard back.

Cheers,

"fools ignore complexity. pragmatics suffer it.
 some can avoid it. geniuses remove it."
                                                      -- alan perlis