http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/ states SID for testing.iso

Hi, while I was downloading the net install iso for i386 at http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/ the web page title states, "Daily build #3 for sid i386". Since I have read that Sid is reserved for unstable and never be available as a net install cd the title causes some confusion. Is the testing net install is still Etch, Lenny or Sid? On another note, should one set-up the sources.list as etch as suppose to testing for the move of etch to stable to prevent Lenny from being implemented.
Thank you, Jeff Meldrum.