"People who installed X also have packages Y, Z and T installed"

Hello,

I started building the dataset to do just that:

  http://people.debian.org/~enrico/Suggestions.gz

This has been build on my laptop, it took about one hour and a half.
I have the infrastructure to rebuild it installed on people.debian.org
(where the popcon data reside), but I haven't run it there yet.  Once
the pocon data are mirrored on puccini we can run it there with more
horsepower.

But where the data is built doesn't matter too much, as it doesn't need
to be rebuilt very often.

The main point is: that is a simple to parse file with the data inside,
and I hope it can easily be integrated in packages.debian.org.

Ciao,

Enrico