Re: Re: LinCD vendor

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 07:26:59PM -0700, Tom Walker wrote:
> Well their Web Site is Still up, they are Still accepting ORDERS, and
> NOT shipping.
> I am still Waiting for my order Number 2226 of 29 July 2006.

Sorry, we cannot help you with getting back your money (or your CDs). The
vendor was removed from our vendor list a while ago. We're not affiliated
with the vendors in any way, we only list them on our site as a free
service. :-/

If you paid by credit card, you'll probably able to get back the money
easily by contacting your CC company about this.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _