Re: Felaktiga iso-länkar under "installera 3.1r3"

On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 10:59:40PM +0200, Thomas Jansson wrote:
> På sidan http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/debian-installer/ så står det
> att länkarna pekar på 3.1r3, men de pekar i själva verket på 3.1r2.

Thanks for this report. I hope I found the correct file and fixed it in
it. I searched for revision 2 strings already in the past but there are
many different formats such as 31r3, 3.1_r3, ... which makes it hard to
match them all ...

Please note that this is a English list. The Swedish footer should
mention this ...

Jens