Re: Unstable snapshots

Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> > From: www.d.o/CD/
> >
> > "(Snapshots of the "testing" and "unstable" distributions are created
> > weekly.)"
> >
> > But I don't seem to be able to find them anywhere. Am I missing something?
>
> I meant the unstable ones.

[quote Michelle Konzack on d-u]

If you go the CD link on the Debian website, there is a link,
which let you go dirtectly to Testing...

Note:   The last time I have used a Testing-Netisnatll-CD, it
        gaved me the choice between Stable, Testing and Unstable

[/quote]

If this is the only way to install directly unstable maybe the text
should be rephrased to something like:

"(Snapshots of the "testing" distribution are created weekly. These
images can also be used to install the "unstable" distribution.)"

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)