Subject: Re: Possible hacked box
Date: martes, 5 de septiembre de 2006 00:32
From: stefys <stefys@gmail.com>
To: debian-www@lists.debian.org

On 9/4/06, stefys <stefys@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, today I connected to irc and I saw someone with nickname
> "walkery" joining a mirc scripting channel. His host was
> "haydn.debian.org". I was like WTF, why would some debian developer
> want to join this channel. He pretends to be a debian developer but I
> just wanted to announce you, here are some logs:
>
> * walkery (~fckidentd@haydn.debian.org) has joined #mircscripting
> * X sets channel limit to 74
> <stefys> :o
> <stefys> debian.org
> <stefys> walkery, are you a developer for debian ?
> <eXcelsior> shit
> <eXcelsior> ban him
> <stefys> lol
> <stefys> maybe he really is a developer for debian ^_^ :D
> * walkery (~fckidentd@haydn.debian.org) has left #mircscripting
>
> >walkery< CTCP VERSION
>
> <stefys> lawl
> <stefys> -walkery- VERSION mIRC v6.16 Khaled Mardam-Bey
> <eXcelsior> :P
> <eXcelsior> damn autojoin..
> <stefys> lol
> <stefys> it was yours ?
> <eXcelsior> yeah
> <stefys> :/
> <stefys> are you using hacked boxes ?
> <eXcelsior> who? me?
> <eXcelsior> nope
> <stefys> lol
> <stefys> then you must be a developer at debian
> * stefys doubts
> <eXcelsior> yes i am.. sortta..
> <stefys> oh yes
> <stefys> you love linux so much that you chose to be a developer for
> debian
> <stefys> but you are using windows
> <eXcelsior> yeah
> <eXcelsior> my modem doesnt work on linux
> <stefys> you would know to fix it
> <eXcelsior> yeah, i`m lasy
> <stefys> yeah sure
> <eXcelsior> it`s /dev/zapp or /dev/CDMA
> <eXcelsior> but i gotta change teh video card drivers first
> <eXcelsior> and i`m too lasy
>
> Sorry for bothering you if he really is a developer for debian.
> Regards,
>   Steven

It's me again, sorry for bothering again, eXcelsior admitted that he's using
a hacked box, so I suggest you take his rights from the server, he said he
used some public exploit, so he's a script kiddie. Please e-mail me back
if/when you have taken any measures. I hate script kiddies :)

We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have
 about three seconds to live.
 		-- Dr. Doctor to Kenny (South Park).
--
Desarrollador de Debian