Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jseidel: webwml/german/international/l10n/po4a rank.wml

Jens Seidel wrote:
> I noticed that multiple commit mails are created for each subdirectory
> for a *single* commit.
>
> It's not critical for me, but if someone want's to fix it ...

That's because cvs executes the loginfo / commitinfo scripts for each
directory.  If you want to change this, you'll have to modify cvs and
loads of scripts.  I suggest to accept this fact instead.

> PS: A list reply in mutt sets To: to debian-www-cvs@lists.debian.org.
> debian-www@lists.debian.org would be better.

That's probably because your Mutt doesn't honor M-F-T for lists or
something.  Use group reply if it honors M-F-T and it'll direct the
reply to the proper list since the following headers are included:

From: Debian WWW CVS <webmaster\@debian.org>

Regards,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall