Seeking an update about the situation for non-DDs working on the website

Is an update about what's being done to rectify the situation for non-DDs working on the website forthcoming?  Is there's anything we can do to help speed up the process getting pserver or an alternative up and running?

I feel left out in the dark like a second-rate citizen, with no official statement when/if non-DDs will get CVS access to webwml again.  It may be due to the admins involved being busy restoring services, but I have no way to tell.

Maybe it's time for me to get into the new maintainer queue, although I hope the situation will have improved long before I get to the final stage. :-)

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>