[Website] Package search broken for two or more keywords

Folks,

"http://packages.debian.org";

Performing two or more keyword searchs causes search results error diagnostics, "Error: keyword not valid or missing", when entered. FYI This has been broken for a long time (> 1 year). Perhaps I am the only one attempting to search for packages using two or more keywords, but I think this is unlikely. For a single keyword search, there is no issues. To reproduce the error try,

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=html+strip&searchon=all&subword=1&version=stable&release=all

Thanks,
OSC