Re: More patches to www.debian.org/Bugs

On Thursday 18 May 2006 08:56, Don Armstrong wrote:
> The following patches fix a bunch of open bugs against the BTS and
> sync (for the most part) the b.d.o documentation up with the
> documentation that is actually in debbugs.
>
> If there are any questions, please let me know.

Hi,

since you didn't commit your patch in the last few days, I assume you did
not get write access to the webwml CVS yet. Therefore, I've committed your
changes now.

You've mentioned that the patch fixes "a bunch of open bugs", however, I
could only find one (#337327, www.d.o/Bugs/server-control doesn't
mention "block by"). Could you please close the remaining bugs, which I
didn't spot?

Thanks for your work.

Cheers,

--