Re: whats that????????

On Fri, 12 May 2006, inMuenster@gmx.de wrote:
> excuse me but your having your website on my registered damain
>
> www.globalstrans.de ist MY OWN domain and I would like to please you
> NOT to make any kind of comercial on that domain.

I think you mean http://www.globaltrans.de/; but in any case you or
your hosting provider have not configured the webserver properly so it
is showing the default webpage that all Debian installs of apache
show.

Please contact your webhost, who appears to be citykom.de, and have
them resolve the problem.

If you're confused as to what Debian is, and why your hoster would be
using it, please see http://www.debian.org/index.de.html

Don Armstrong

--
In all matters of government, the correct answer is usually: "Do
nothing"