smarterbrain.co.uk now has a link to your website

I have visited your site and I think that the Places content could be
of interest to our web site visitors. Also, the more links that you
have to your own website, the higher your page will feature in search
engines.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
"http://www.smarterbrain.co.uk/places-bristol.html";. If you want the
description of your site modified or if you have any other
cross-promotion ideas, please let me know.

Presently, your link reads:

Title: Debian -- Packages

Text: Debian -- Packages

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site, and you are
welcome to change the layout of this link if you need to:

---copy html code here---

Presentation Skills Training</a><br>
Smarter Brain Company - We provide 1 day Presentation Skills Training
delivered by an acknowledged expert in the field of Public Speaking.</p>

-------end of html-------

If you need a graphic for your link, please use
http://www.smarterbrain.co.uk/images/link/presentation-skills-training.gif

If you are interested in linking back, or do already, please let me
know.

Best regards,

Patrick Tansey MD
Smarter Brain Company

http://www.smarterbrain.co.uk/ - patrick@smarterbrain.co.uk
p.o. box 369, Worcester, United Kingdom, WR5 2XB
Phone: +44 (0) 1905 764769 - Fax: +44 (0) 1905 358 716