Anchors in the Debian Organizational Page?

  There are times when I'd like to point people to the
 members of a particular Debian team.

  Right now I have to just give the generic organization
 page:

    http://www.us.debian.org/intro/organization

  It would be nice if the elements of that page had
 id attributes, or anchor tags, such that we could
 direct people to particular pages of the page.

  For example:

    /intro/organization#user-support
    /intro/organization#cd-vendors-page

  I was going to file a bug report and make the changes
 myself until I looked at the source and saw that the
 page is heavily WML dependant.

  The organization.data + organization.wml templates are
 used to generate the output in a way that seems .. complex
 to me right now.

  So two questions:

    1.  Is this a worthwhile change?
    2.  Can somebody familiar with WML perform it?

  If it is worthwhile, and somebody cannot be found I'll
 experiment with changing the .data file myself.

Steve