Debian CD vendors page and spam bots

Hello,
I feel in the obligation to inform you that each clear text email
address you publish in the Debian vendors list page is a valuable
resource for spammers and you should do something to prevent this
situation, like using javascript to write each address by pieces or
better, replace the direct email links with links to a database
record, where every email address is stored away from spam bots in a
database. Or simpler, don't publish vendor's email address and let
people visit their website if they need it, so every vendor can
implement their secure way to show their email address.
This is my experience: I had a new gmail email account running spam
free for two weeks, and as soon as you answer my request to update
this email address in your Debian vendors page, my account started to
receive spam everyday.
Hope this helps the community.
Sincerely
Pablo Perez