Re: vim-common

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 15:06, Kieran OSullivan wrote:
> hello! i've been downloading kde 3.3 from stable  for amd64, and i've
> gotten everything except VIM. The VIM and VIM-GTK  packages have the
> suffix _6.3-071+1_amd64.deb but the VIM-COMMON  6.3-071+1sarge1_all.deb
> won't configure with them, and I cannot find  VIM-COMMON_6.3-071+1, as
> it asks for. Am I doing something wrong? Help!

The recent point release including a security update for vim has not yet
been implemented for AMD64. This is causing an inconsistency.
As far as I know people are working on this and the issue should be
resolved in the near future. Can't give you an exact date/time though.

In the meantime, the old version of vim-common can be downloaded from:
http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2005/12/01/debian/pool/main/v/vim/vim-common_6.3-071+1_all.deb

Cheers,
FJP