Re: Broken: Mailing List Subscription

On Dec 21, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 08:57:55AM +0100, Thomas Schuering wrote:
> >
> > doesn't work anymore.
>
> That page displays fine for me.

Sorry for being inaccurate.

It displays correctly.  What does NOT work is the actual 'subscribe'
script.  I never received a 'confirm'-response by the mailinglist-robot,
when using the web-form.

When I contacted the REQUEST-robot directly the 'confirm'-response came
almost instantely.

As I got the same problems using the web-form with different emailaddresses
(using different SMTPs), I guess the script has problems sending requests.

Once I had the same problem with one of my own scripts,
as my postmaster slightly changed his SPAM-protection-rules.

Happy Xmas!

Regards, Thomas