Re: Quotation marks - commit planned for language css in webwml

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 10:45:10PM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> I have already commited some css files, but miss feedback for several
> languages.
>
> Commit of remaing css is planned tomorrow, if there are no objections.
>
> Please have a look at
>
> URL http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes.html
> (css with unicode numbers of quotation marks is include in the file)
>
> and
>
> URL http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes-large.html
>
> For the following languages I have no feedback (or missed it, sorry)
> and will commit the first alternative, if there is more than one:

[...]

There is no 'Polish' on this list, and Polish quotation marks are wrong.
Both variants. First has wrong inner marks and second has wrong outer
marks.

Polish quotation marks should be the same as Romanian.

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland