Re: Quotation marks - commit planned for language css in webwml

mandag 19 desember 2005, 22:45, skrev Jutta Wrage:
> Hi!
>
> For the following languages I have no feedback (or missed it, sorry)
> and will commit the first alternative, if there is more than one:

> Norwegian

First alternative, but change inner quotes to U+2018 and U+2019
This is taken from the translator's guidelines for Skolelinux.

Also, we want  "no" to go away :-)   nb is equivalent to no, and there is also
an nn code which has the same i10n setup but slightly different texts.
Punctuation is identical for nb and nn.

Regards,

Bjørn