Re: Splitting up debian.css for the web pages and include quotes

Jutta Wrage wrote:
German l10n group has already decided, which quotation mark alternative to take in a first step. For the other languages, I will add the first alternative, if there are more possibilities and you have no objections.

Wikipedia is a bit wrong about Bulgarian. The alternative (with angle quotes) is not used. I think it was used many years ago but there is no such practice now.

Second, consecutive closing quotes are reduced to one quote. "a "b"" becomes "a "b". Unfortunately, AFAIK this rule can't be expressed with CSS.

Regards,
ogi