Removal of outdated translations

Hi!

I have now removed all translations that were outdated for more than
six months (that is, have not been translated six months after the
original version was updated). Some of the documents I removed seemed
to be current, but had incorrect information in the translation-check
header. That is just as bad, and I have not made any attempts at fixing
the headers, this is something you can easily catch by using the
scripts that are available.

All the files are still in the cvs repository, of course. To revive a
translation, do a "cvs log" on the removed file (or use the web
interface, the deleted files are in the "Attic" subdirectory) and note
the version numbers of the version prior to the delete and the deleted
version itself, and then do a "backwards merge".

If the delete file is "deleted.wml", the version prior to deletion is
1.6 and the deleted version is 1.7, you do this by typing:

   cvs update -j 1.7 -j 1.6 deleted.wml

And then you of course have to update the document before you check it
in, otherwise I will just remove it again for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to followup and I'll try my best
at answering.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.