Site updated

The greatest unbiased and independent website for the R/C community is proud to let you know that we have the R/C Boating site up and running. Also the other sites: R/C flying, R/C Trucks and R/C cars have been greatly updated. We are constantly updating so that you will always have the latest parts or accessories available for your R/C and the latest news in the industry.

We have asked in the last mailing that you send us some _Hints and Tricks_ and some _Howto_s_ to share with other R/C_ers. We are grateful to those that have contributed. But we need more. There are many newbies out there just starting in their new hobby and they need all the help they can get so they can enjoy their newfound hobby. Remember when you started??

 So we have decided to have a contest of the best _Hints and Tricks_ or _Howto_  for the 4 categories of R/C submitted and we will offer a purchase certificate from the dealer of your choice for the amount of $100 USD for the best Hints & Tricks or _Howto_s_  in each category. You the users will vote and decide who sent the best in each category.

The contest will start on the 15th of October 2004 and end on 30th of November 2004.

Check on the site for more information on the contest.

We would like also to remind you that we have a _Buy _N Sell_ section that is absolutely free for non-commercial users. So get rid of those parts and/or accessories that are hidden at the bottom of your closet or garage. Someone might just be looking for that part or accessory!

In this part of the hemisphere, we are getting ready for the winter when most of us winterize our R/C_s and shop around for what we could do to improve our machine. While in other parts of the world, they are getting their R/C  ready to go out an do some serious R/C_ing. And there are those that are lucky enough where they can R/C yearound.

Good R/C_ing

The team at Monster R/C Central

http://www.monsterrccentral.com